Credit Controller from Legal
This is a full time permanent position within a globally recognised Law firm in the heart of London. They are seeking like minded individuals to join the rapidly growing team as a Credit Controller from Legal.
Page are proud to represent this Global established Law firm in the heart of London with an opportunity for one Credit Controller from Legal to join the team.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Working with accountancy team members
- Ensuring invoice's are collected in a timely manner
- Producing weekly and monthly debtor reports
- Ensuring queries are managed in a professional manner
The successful Credit Controller from Legal will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Be a well polished individual
- 4 years previous exposure in a legal credit controller position
- Pro active approach
- Work well in a large team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Work to tight deadlines
- Able to compose full and in-depth reports
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary with a full benefits package.
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience needed.