Commercial Finance Analyst
A permanent Commercial Finance Analyst role has arisen for a growing FMCG business in Borehamwood. This is a fast paced and innovative company who offer excellent career progression, training and benefits.
You will report into a hands on Finance Director and be responsible for commercial Analysis, month end reporting and putting together reports and partnering with stakeholders.
My client are a growing FMCG business based in the heart of Borehamwood. They have offices all over the UK and have their products in many different shops and stores. They offer great progression, a friendly and collaborative working environment and full study support.
- Reporting into an experienced Finance Director
- Support the FP&A function in producing weekly and monthly sales performance reports for multiple territories and products
- Partnering with stakeholders, sales analysis
- Presenting your findings and reports to stakeholders
- Produce regular cost analytics reports
- Support the quarterly forecast and annual budget processes in collecting, cleaning, structuring and consolidating financial and non- financial data (e.g sales units, headcount) from multiple sources across the company
Living local to Borehamwood
- Ideally CIMA or ACCA Part Qualified
- Commercial experience
- Confident person
- Commercial Finance Analyst role for a growing FMCG business
- Permanent position with great exposure