Finance Assistant with Sage Line 200 (6 month assignment)
This role, Finance Assistant with Sage Line 200 (6 month assignment), is a great opportunity for a candidate with 1 - 2 years experience to progress and gain further experience within Finance!
Our client are looking to recruit a candidate who is at the start of their finance career and keen to learn.
They are a fun and lively team looking for someone with a positive attitude!
The role is to start on Monday 20th May.
Our client are a growing property company based in the City of London near to Holborn and Chancery Lane.
They are keen to find a candidate that wants to gain more experience and progress within Finance.
They are looking for someone with 1 to 2 years experience with the view to progress.
The team are fun and bubbly and want someone who is keen to get stuck in and assist with all finance duties.
This role, Finance Assistant with Sage Line 200 (6 month assignment), involves:
- Working on Sage Line 200
- 75% accounts payable duties including matching, batching and coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing the payment run
- Raising sales invoices
- Sending out the billing invoices
- Cash allocation
- Assisting with the management accounts and being offered the opportunity to work progress upwards by gaining more experience
- Accruals and prepayments
- 6 month temporary role to begin with with the view to become permanent
- Paid hourly for 6 months
- Accountancy focused
- Based in the City of London near to Holborn
The candidate we are looking for, Finance Assistant with Sage Line 200 (6 month assignment), must:
1. Have 1 to 2 years finance experience
2. Be happy to commit to a temporary role for 6 months
3. Be keen to work hard and gain more exposure to the management accounts
This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work closely with the head of accounts and gain exposure to the management accounts.