Assistant Financial Accountant
My client are a medium sized manufacturing company who operate all over the globe. They are recruiting for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent basis to be based in their Hemel Hempstead head office and report into a hands on Finance Manager.
Paying a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 with great benefits and bonus this is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative business who treat their staff well and offer excellent exposure.
My client are a global and growing business who are within the Aerospace and Manufacturing sector. They have products and offices in many different countries and have plans to expand into different markets and sectors. You will be part of a collaborative and friendly Finance team who are willing to train and offer progression. This company offer excellent benefits, bonus and flexible working hours.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Manager
- Assist in bank reconciliations ensuring they are kept up to date and reconciled monthly to meet month-end deadlines
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns
- Maintain Ledger Accounts
- Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of various Balance Sheet accounts including intercompany, fixed assets, prepayments, payroll, and accruals
- Assist with Variance Analysis
- Ensure the general journals log is kept up to date and signed off with back up available for all journals posted
- Financial control
- Assist in managing the month end financial close of business for Sales, Purchases, and other
- To provide support to Financial Controller/Director as required
- Living local to Hemel Hempstead
- Ideally a Part Qualified Accountant
- Hard working and commited individual
- Ambitious person, keen to learn
- Proficient with Excel to an intermediate level
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a global growing business in Hemel Hempstead
- Permanent role with exposure to Month End and senior management training