Region Tax Assistant Manager
- Single contributor role based in Singapore.
- Responsible for timely filing of corporate income tax returns for assigned Asia Pacific countries and works with tax agents to review the tax returns.
- Review statutory accounts to ensure transfer pricing policies are adhered to and tax related disclosures are accurate.
- Assist in the preparation of US ASC 740/ASC 450 reporting, which involves assessment and documentation of uncertain tax positions.
- Supports the handling of queries/tax audits by the tax authorities. Depending on the complexity, he/she have to draft written responses in-house or work with outside advisors to formulate responses.
- Supports the implementation of new tax regimes, particularly for indirect tax, and conducting of health checks from time-to-time.
- Supports any ad-hoc tax projects.
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accounting or relevant discipline
- Minimum 6 - 7 years relevant working experience
- Candidate possess working experience in Big 4 CPA firm or MNC environment will be an added advantage
- Background in indirect tax is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Good time management and ability to meet multiple datelines
- An independent team player with good self initiative and willingness to learn
- Good oral and written communication skills and ability to interact with different levels of people
- Strong financial acumen, analytical, planning/organizing skills and attention to details
- Proficiency of Microsoft office applications especially in Excel & Words
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.