36 Hours p/w
As part of the Credit & Risk team within Brand Finance, you will be part of a dynamic and technically strong part of the business.
About the Role
This role would best suit someone with strong analytical skills who has a strong grasp of SQL and or SAS who is proactive and enjoys getting stuck into complex problems.
- Create, interpret and present analysis on Next Credit projects including profitability, bad rates, incremental sales calculations and regulatory work.
- Run IFRS9 provisioning (PD, LGD, ECL and Lifetime calculations) model and enhance / improve modelling techniques with the support of the wider team.
- Support the forecasting of interest income and future losses through the creation and development of models.
- Lead and support Directory Debt projects co-ordinating and managing various stakeholders.
- Complete Directory Debt reporting, innovating and automating where possible.
- Work with the Directory Debt Accountant to complete balance sheet reconciliations by providing analysis
- Have excellent SQL and or SAS and Excel skills.
- Consistently work with a high level of accuracy.
- Be highly analytical and a logical thinker.
- Have effective communication skills both written & verbal.
- Be willing to get stuck into complex problems showing a proactive approach to solving them.
Closes 13th Jun 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.