Part time Credit Controller
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a part time opportunity, working as a Credit Controller based in South Manchester. The role will involve all aspects of managing and maintaining credit control and debtors, ensuring regular cash flow.
The client is a large corporate organisation, who are looking for part time cover.
The key responsibilities of the interim part time Credit Controller are:
- Credit control for a large customer base
- Liaising with customers via phone and offering excellent customer service
- Managing allocated debtor ledgers and ensuring debtor notes are kept up to date
- Identifying accounts that require special attention, and reducing limits when needed
- Resolving client queries in relation to their accounts in line with agreed SLA's
To be successful in applying for this role you will be:
- Immediately available
- Looking for part time work
- Credit Control in depth understanding
- Understanding of financial services
£12 - 13 per hour + Part time opportunity