This role works closely with the Financial Accounting Manager. The role is responsible for supporting the business in improving processes and ensuring robust controls.
An industry leading international company based in Epsom.
- Responsible for Statutory Reporting
- Responsible for the internal/external audit relationship
- Reviewing accounting policies
- Preparation of the monthly and annual board pack
- Preparation of the statutory pack included the P&L, Balance Sheet
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong US GAAP/UK GAAP/IFRS experience
- Ability to work under pressure
The opportunity to work for a leading international company and earn a day rate up to £300 per day.