- Conduct the financial planning and analysis for capital expenditure projects.
- Review contracts and process all payments for Operation CAPEX projects;
- Support accounting treatment/ Control process to Project/ Plant team;
- Forecast cash flow and track actual cash flow, updating to Control related Operation CAPEX projects' cash flow;
- Help track CAPEX spending and work with relevant business partners (Ops, G&A, IT, Sales, Supply Chains) to support CAPEX transfer and approval on online system.
- Help manage Capex spending and budget control by tracking CAPEX actual spending and identifying CAPEX saving opportunities monthly by project by location and by asset category;
- Project Capex capitalization and Cash Flow for Capex;
- Follow up project execution daily for CAPEX recognition monthly: comment and request for CAPEX recognition;
- Review financial terms for LOI/Contract/VO/Bonds;
- Manage contracts of Ops CAPEX project from the beginning to the end of project execution: work with related suppliers to ensure the accuracy of document for payment submitted on time (bonds, interim progress report, invoices);
- Control payment process for CAPEX Ops, prepare Payment requests following SOA for all Ops Project;
- Justify CAPEX/ OPEX accounting treatment, supporting Control and related business partners for consistent booking and budget building,
- Support business partners to submit CAR request online/off-line, process CAPEX transfer following SOA, and support approval on online CAPEX system,
- Ad-hoc financial analysis required by Line Manager.
- University graduate. BSc degree in Finance, Accounting preferred
- Capable in analyzing existing environments in order to identify improvement opportunities.
- Working experience in FMCG/ Big4 and 2-3 years hands-on experiences in any analytical position in Finance field are preferred.
- Detailed understanding of accounting standards, import tax, withholding tax, financial payment terms.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills;
- Confident self-starter, quick-learner, assertive about tracking down information and asking questions.
- Must take initiative to learn tasks and perform work independently;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Good communicator and team player;
- Highly responsible, result-oriented.
- Good at English skills;
- Strong Excel / modeling skills and MS Power Point;