Accounts Assistant with Sage Line 200 (Temporary)
This role, Accounts Assistant with Sage Line 200 (Temporary), is a great opportunity to work for a well known Real Estate company in the City of London.
Our client have grown over the last 6 months and are therefore looking to take on a temporary member of staff to assist with the increase in work! The role will initially be for 6 months with a high potential to become permanent.
The team are outgoing and enthusiastic with a drive to succeed!
Our client are a well known Real Estate company based in the City of London near to Bond Street and Oxford Circus.
They are currently undergoing a period of growth which has been occurring for the last 6 months. As a result they have an increase in work meaning they need an additional pair of hands in the finance team.
The role can wait for 1 weeks notice if the candidate is happy to commit to the 6 month assignment.
This role, Accounts Assistant with Sage Line 200 (Temporary) , involves:
- Inputting purchase invoices onto Sage 200
- Allocating payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing the payment run
- Processing expenses
- Cash reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of the balance sheet reconciliations
- Raising sales invoices
- Accountancy focused
- Reporting into the Financial Controller
- Based in the City of London near to Bond Street
- Experience on Sage 200 is vital
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Assistant with Sage Line 200 (Temporary) , must:
1. Have worked on Sage 200 or within the Property/ Real Estate sectors
2. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well known and growing company!