- Monitor costing, perform costing analysis. Highlight loss making if any.
- Maintain and updating fixed asset to ensure its completeness and accuracy. Tagging and quarterly verification of fixed asset to ensure it ensure its existence.
- Cost center reporting.
- Inventory Costing, Inventory Control and coordinate annual inventory count activities.
- Assist in internal and external audit activities.
- To carry out all assignments as per required by Finance Manager and Head of the Company from time to time.
Possess Degree in Accountancy or equivalent in accounting. Preferably Accounting graduate.
- Analytical and meticulous for details.
- At least 3 years working experience in manufacturing is preferably.
- Need to have experience and knowledge in audit.
- Computer skills – basic knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Ability to work under pressure with positive attitude and cope with tight deadlines.
- Sufficient Proficiency in English, ,i.e. able to manage conversations with our internal and external customers in English (& be understood / understand) is a definite requirement.
- Preferable who can speak and understand mandarin.