KPMG China Graduate Programme 2020 (Early batch application)
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services to many of the world’s foremost companies. We operate in 154 countries and regions, and have 200,000 people across a range of disciplines working in member firms around the world. KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff.
At KPMG, our purpose is to “Inspire Confidence and Empower Change”, helping China to open its doors to the rest of the world and work with our clients to create the future. We are looking for top students who are passionate, committed and eager to succeed – all degree disciplines are welcome.
Opportunities for our graduate recruitment programme are getting easier and easier to apply for! We are looking for 2019 and 2020 graduates and you’ll have the opportunity to apply through our early offer programme (April-July) for 2020 intake or later in the autumn. We will be recruiting across all 3 service lines - audit, tax and advisory. If you are a ‘planner’, then the early offer opportunity will allow you to lock-in your full time graduate offer by this summer and focus on your final year of studies or dissertation. Or you may choose to apply in the autumn instead, during which time you will have the chance to attend campus talks across the country and decide which service line is the ‘best fit’ for you.
Our first-class programme offer you the opportunity to:
- Serve global top-tier clients
- Build a solid foundation for your future development
- Have your own one-to-one career mentor to support your progress
- Receive comprehensive skills training for continued growth
- Gain enormous industry exposure both at home and globally
- Participate in various staff activities and integrate fully into KPMG culture
- A bachelor or a masters degree (from all disciplines)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate, committed and eager to succeed
- Self-starters with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Applicants for Hong Kong office should have the right of abode in Hong Kong
If you’re interested in our 2020 KPMG Graduate Programme (early batch application), feel free to complete the online application form at kpmg.com/cn/careers on or before 6th June 2019. Personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes only.
Should you have any queries, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline (+852) 2525 5845.
To find out more about KPMG and stay tuned with us, find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, WeChat and Weibo.