A newly created Management Accountant role based in Solihull, where they are looking for a PQ or finalist level candidate.
Well established and growing business based in Solihull, looking to expand their team with a Management Accountant.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Looking after the full profit loss process and all reporting on this.
- Managing all balance sheets and reconciliation.
- Producing reports and variance analysis
- Pay attention to detail when creating monthly management accounting packs to present to Senior Management
- Partnering and liaison with business to ensure accurate forecasting and identification of risks and opportunities along with a clear understanding of any variances.
- Producing, reconciling and submitting HMRC VAT returns.
- Support the year end external audit process.
In order to be considered for this position, you must demonstrate evidence of working in a Management accounts role and have taken independent responsibility for all elements of the role. This will be moving into a more business partnering role after 12 months, so evidence of this is also required.
Strong excel skills is also essential. This role is suited for a candidate who is actively studying for their ACCA/ACA/CIMa and is close to qualifying.
Due to high volumes of applications, you will be contacted within 48 hours if successfully short listed.