Forensic Executive - Top 6 Accouyntancy Firm
You'll combine deep technical knowledge and expertise to perform fascinating and complex investigations and provide financial support for disputes. Every case is completely different.
Our client are a Top 6 Accountancy firm based in Bristol. They have a vibrant culture, where you will be working with some great people and become immersed with intriguing clients.
The key responsibilities for this Forensic Executive based in Bristol are:
- Carrying out a broad range of analysis which varies widely from engagement to engagement, such as: investigating complex frauds, carrying out analysis of loss of profits suffered by businesses in commercial litigation and other proceedings, understanding expenditure on infrastructure projects, reviewing evidence of anti-competitive behaviour and much more.
- For contentious business valuation work, you will be carrying out: market research, detailed analysis of the companies and their competitors, market multiple analysis, discounted cash flow (DCF) calculations and other valuation methodology calculations as may be appropriate for the engagement.
- Presenting findings to the team
- Building a trusted relationship with client staff and communicating our analysis and conclusions with them.
- Proactively developing your own network of internal and external contacts through BD activities.
- Supporting more senior team members with the BD strategy, identifying targets and co-ordinating networking events and marketing materials.
- Proactively developing your own skill and technical knowledge through internal and external training, as well as carrying out your own technical reading.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- An ACA, ACCA or equivalent professional qualification.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, primarily Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Some experience of business valuation and/or forensic investigations and disputes is desirable although not required.
Competitive Newly Qualified Accountant Base Salary
Top accountancy firm benefits package
Supportive team and environment
Varied work and clients
99% less travel compared to the audit team!