Role: Financial Controller
An outstanding opportunity to join the Finance, Compliance and Operational Due Diligence Team at a Fund of Hedge Funds
As part of its continued growth and development, a leading Fund of Hedge Funds, is seeking to employ a highly motivated Financial Controller. This would be a great opportunity to gain experience and develop a career within Financial services.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly accounts for the group which comprises several global entities in a multi-corporate, multi-currency environment
- Production of bank reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations, VAT returns, payroll, management reporting, variance analysis
- Preparation of budgets and cash-flow forecasts
- Compliance monitoring and returns; including the collation and submission of UK and US regulatory filings, tax returns and other statutory filings
- Liaising with auditors, tax and compliance consultants and UK & US financial regulators
To succeed in this application, you are:
- Highly motivated with the desire to grow and develop a strong career in financial services.
- Numerate and have an excellent academic record ideally majoring in a finance, accounting or a science related subject.
- Proficient in Excel and experience in accounting software is beneficial.
- Mature and focused with strong attention to detail.
- Highly organised and can work independently.
- Would suit a candidate working towards professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Flexibility and adaptability to liaise with different teams and assist your colleagues on other requirements.
Remuneration: Competitive, depending on experience. Benefits include life insurance, health insurance, pension and study support for relevant qualifications.