RA Lubes APMESA Finance Analyst
Global Commercial (“GC”) Business Connect team will be primarily responsible for standard Management Information (“MI”) outputs to support the East R&A Lubes business reporting Portfolio. In addition, the teams will also support standard processes around financial accounting and reporting.
- Handle a variety of financial/business activities related to Month-end close and reporting.
- Responsible/accountable for control operations, analysis, month-close activities, cost allocations, check and review of unallocated balances, project reporting, preparation of operating unit packs and other MI required by the business.
- Identify opportunities for optimization, streamlining processes and achieving greater organizational efficiency to actively steer the ESSA ways of working in line with the organizational goals.
- Supports the Finance in the Business, business partners and his/her team on a day-to-day basis in finance support in areas of Month End Close (Reviews and Management of Accounts), Financial Analysis (allowing for accurate Decision Making purposes), in-depth business commentaries and MI Delivery.
- Preparation of insightful commentaries to support internal and external reporting
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of E2E value chain process and financial impact
- Finalize financial statements which include proceeds and cost of product validation, operating expenses, advise/manage accruals & journal entries
- Provide efficient, timely and accurate Management Information to the Key stakeholders like profit margin analysis, cost analysis, P&L and Balance Sheet analysis
- Assist in ensuring financial quality and integrity of reporting, Latest Estimates performance, planning and business analysis.
- Liaise closely with the business for that purpose
- Manage relevant stakeholders in Business, FIB, Controllers, FO, Group reporting, GSAP project team & more importantly External parties.
- Capacity to understand business and have continuous improvement mindset while dealing with situations
- Ensure compliance to MOA and Controls procedures
- Influence and improve data integrity to enable automation
- Automation of reports and best use of systems and tools
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.