Part Time Senior Analyst - Fund & Fee set Up
Senior Analyst, Fund & Fee Set Up (80%)
- Setup and maintenance in Fund data base
- Cooperation related with the launch of new investment products
- Setup of master data and calendar data in all relevant systems
- Setup of interfaces with the custodian, portfolio manager and sponsor
- Cooperation related with fund mergers
- Cooperation related with fund liquidations
- Cooperation related to other events such as transfers in kind, changes of administrators, changes of portfolio managers, changes of custodian banks, etc.
- Organization and coordination of meetings
- Minimum education: Apprenticeship or equivalent education
- Minimum working experience: working experience in banking, preferably in asset management in the area of fund management
- Flexible, reliable, team-oriented, open and communicative personality
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Willingness to travel within Europe if necessary (Luxembourg, UK, Ireland & Poland)
- Good organization and coordination skills
- Fluent communication skills in German and good communication skills in English
- Project management experience a plus
- Interest in IT a plus
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
As of December 31, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
- $10.1 trillion in assets under custody/administration
- $7.6 trillion in assets under custody
- $1.1 trillion in assets under management
- $132 billion in banking assets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.