Assistant Management Accountant
My client, a major public sector organisation based in Taunton, is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant on an ongoing temporary basis.
My client is a major public sector organisation, with offices in Taunton.
The work of the Assistant Management Accountant will include, but not be limited to;
- Assess accruals and prepayments ensuring transactions are accurate and supported by evidence for audit scrutiny.
- Support NHS Improvement budgeting and financial reporting.
- Prepare the notes to the annual accounts and supporting working papers.
- Extract information for internal and external audits, internal budgeting and monitoring processes and other information requests such as Freedom of Information requests and Parliamentary Questions.
- Assist with maintenance of records within the accounting system.
- Support the regular cycle of reporting within the team.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support for the finance team as required.
- Respond to queries from the within the organisation and from external customers/suppliers.
The successful candidate for the role of Assistant Management Accountant will demonstrate;
You will also be immediately available and happy to work in an ongoing temporary role.
In return, our client can offer daily or hourly rates which equate to a salary of between £25,000 & £35,000 depending on your level of qualification and experience.