Graduate Finance Analyst
A global business within the Leisure industry is looking for a self motivated Graduate Finance Analyst to join their team in Hatfield. Salary is GBP24,000 – GBP26,000 based in Hemel Hempstead.
A global business within the Leisure industry is looking for a self motivated Graduate Finance Analyst to join their team in Hemel Hempstead. Salary is GBP24,000 – GBP26,000
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to immerse themselves into the business and work with different teams. The company offers a very competitive benefits package and a friendly and supportive culture!
Main responsibilities for the Finance Analyst will be:
- Investigating variances in weekly and monthly accounts and make corrections where necessary
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Analysis of variances
- Identifying risks and opportunities with the business
- Involvement with pricing analysis and pricing strategies across the business
- Analysing proposed initiatives, track and report on results
- Be a Graduate from a Red Brick University
- Have high levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to build strong working relationships
- Have an analytical and inquisitive mind set
- Be a confident individual
- Enjoy working in a high energy team
The successful candidate for this role will have an interest in the overall operation of the business and all of the key business drivers. Someone who will have an enquiring mind who is willing to challenge the business, have an ability to interact in a positive way with financial and none financially astute heads of department should be very suitable.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, please apply to this Finance Graduate Finance Analyst role or get in touch at