We are SITU. An award–winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We are proud to be a disability confident employer and hold the Investors In People silver award.
We are looking to employ a diligent and self–motivated individual to join our busy and expanding finance department. A collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and a can–do attitude are the essential ingredients.
The Credit Controller is responsible for ensuring all sales invoices are accurately entered into QuickBooks. To maintain and monitor all outstanding accounts, whether long overdue or current, thus ensuring a positive cash flow for the company. To deal with all queries from our clients, promptly sending statements and copy invoices where required. To enter all payment receipts from clients onto QuickBooks.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of sales ledger and credit control. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to deal with all situations in a calm, professional and methodical manner with a view to building successful relationships with clients
Able to manage own workload, resolve any queries promptly and have an excellent eye for detail.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Maintenance of the entire sales ledger
* Entire Credit Control function
* Ad hoc accounting duties should they arise
* Strong credit control experience
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Positive, approachable and motivated
* Being ambitious for yourself and the company
* Experience using QuickBooks
What you'll get:
- Real opportunity for progression
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Employer pension contributions increasing with length of service
- Monthly wellness treatments
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox discounts on a wide range of retails and activities
- Monthly company lunch
- Regular nights out
- Travel to industry events
- Being part of the dynamic and fast–growing alternative accommodation industry
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.