Senior Consultant (Tax Compliance)
Are you ready to be part of something bigger? Do you want your job to be purposeful? If your answer is affirmative, we have great news for you! We have availability in our Tax Compliance team as Senior Consultant role.
The candidate must be able to:-
- Manage tax compliance portfolio
- Handle advisory and special tax assignments
- Actively liaise with clients and relevant authorities on tax-related issues
- Communicate effectively and be able to motivate, develop and mentor staff
- Work independently within tight deadlines
Essential Qualifications and Skills:-
- Professional Qualification in Accounting or Taxation, or a Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferably a member of MIA / CTIM
- At least 3 years working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel and Word) and Tax Software
Come and be part of Our Team! Send your latest resume together with your university transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.