1. Co-ordinate the RF and Plan exercises and provide supports for businesses in their own plan numbers.
Provide some planning/analysis tools for businesses to manage their own budgets and keep track their own activities
2. Work with Sales/Demand review and Trade Support to plan and forecast top lines, identify opportunities/mitigations and propose interventions to business to drive for topline targets. Arrange conversations with business to review and challenge assumptions of plan, forecast and deviations of actual vs plan/forecast.
3. Assist Performance Manager in maintenance insightful sets of performance trends and KPIs to facilitate business discussions and business decisions making.
Provide businesses the up-to-date financial outlook with integrated LBM processes & RF reviews with quality commentary.
Support the translation strategic targets into business plans / LBM data.
Deliver monthly actual performance reporting and keep tracking of deviations from Plan/RF to avoid surprises to managements. Also provide quality business analysis for local CLT as well as RTL.
4. Assist to deliver key sets of reporting in the year i.e. a pack for yearly Board of Management meeting, rolling forecast and plan packs with insightful analysis and commentaries
5. Contribute effectively in cross-function meetings like local Demand Review meeting, consensus meeting, LBM meeting by highlight issues of YTD performance and risks for YTG.
6. Contribute to the development of business strategy by participating in Business Strategy review exercise, providing financial modelling and consolidating Strategy Management Information MI. Provide quality business analysis to explain deviations of Actual/Plan/RF from strategy.
7. Assist to company’s strategic developments through handling Financials Memorandums for CAPEX investments, Authorities Too Negotiate for sales biddings and financial and sensitivity modelling for assigned business.
8. Assist Performance Manager to implement and execute customer investment policies to drive strategic business objectives of the company.
9. Be proficient in the use of performance reporting systems of local and SPU i.e. BIGS, SAPBPC, SPU Balance scorecards and other reporting tools.
10. Provide supports to add-hoc performance tasks i.e. prices tracker, acceleration, hyper-care and others as advised by Performance Manager.
- A university degree in Accounting and or professional accounting qualification. e.g. CPA, ACCA.
- From 3 to 5-year working with a multi-national company with at least 3-year working experience in performance management
- Strong Computer skills – Excel, Powerpoint
- A good knowledge of global and local financial accounting (VAS, IFRS) is a must.
- Good engagement and interpersonal, communication skills in both English and Vietnamese