Letchworth Garden City
25 – 32k + benefits
Working for a local employer of choice an opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to join this market leader. Focusing on a financial planning and reporting, the role is an excellent opportunity for a numerate and analytical individual to join this team and develop in all areas.
You will have top level Excel skills including being able to interface with financial systems and also a self–starter who is able to meet strict deadlines on a recurring basis. You will be a flexible individual who is able to deal with ad hoc data requests by providing clear relevant responses/reports.
The role involves
- Processing daily interfaces and reporting into finance ledgers including investigation & resolution of exceptions/errors.
- Weekly, Bi–Monthly & Monthly reporting to key Stakeholders & Customers for their internal processing.
- Monthly Supply Chain KPI Reporting.
- Stock and SKU related reporting. Key Business related reports that monitor best sellers, aged stock and consignment stock.
- Impress Stock and Slow Stock Reporting.
- Monthly Budget amendments.
- Profitability Analysis and Loss Makers Report
- Top & Bottom KPI reporting.
- Internet Sales & Product Reporting
- Group CAPEX Reporting & Expense Control Reporting.
- Wholesale Sales, Margin & Unit Reporting.
- Other ad hoc reporting including Development of BOARD BI reporting.
- Numerate and analytical with strong reconciliation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Communication Skills
- Advanced Excel Skills (Vlookup, SUMifs, Pivots)
- Pro–active and Self Motivated