Commercial Finance Analyst
Wilson Blake are working with a leading Digital Marketing agency who help established brands enhance their online presence. Having worked with a number of household clients in the travel industry, through to high–end retail and everything in between; they are now planning for even further growth. Having originally focused on SEO, the business has now developed with Digital PR, Content, Design and Technical Consultancy into a fully–fledged and very exciting agency. The company are looking to add a Commercial Finance Analyst to the finance team; to assist the FD with management reporting – as well as all commercial aspects of finance, from providing analytical insights to being a key business partner between different departments.
- Analysis and reporting on financial KPIs, assisting with the automation of these reports
- Improving departmental analysis – focusing on product and utilization insights for the heads of department
- Responsibility for the month–end process, overseeing the Assistant Management Accountant and improving the efficiency of the cycle
- Business partnering with department heads to assist with their quarterly and annual budgets
- Producing regular forecasts as well as assisting the FD on the 5–year forecast
- Working closely with the FD on client and project profitability reports
- Assisting with the preparation of year–end accounts and audits
- Overseeing the revenue reconciliation process
- Ideally 1–2 years' experience working in a similar industry – marketing / advertising / tech etc.
- Ideally ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified – finalists will be reviewed if they have relevant industry experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Good organisational, planning and presentation skills
- Ambition to drive forward the finance function
- Experience of providing decision support and analysis to non–financial personnel