The Firm's Assurance Services provides assurance on the financial performance and operations of a client’s business, helps businesses improve external financial reporting and adapt to new regulatory requirements as per state laws/international standards. The Assurance group can also help organizations report externally on non-financial information, strengthen its corporate governance procedures, and achieve social and economic goals related to corporate sustainability. Financial audits provide an independent opinion on a company's financial report and are a critical element in the capital markets system.
Capital Market and Accounting Advisory Services is a dedicated global team of professionals that provides high-value advisory services under IFRS, US GAAP and Indian GAAP along with capital markets services.
Roles & Responsibilities (essential functions and responsibilities of the job):
- transaction processing in end to end F&A Operations (book-keeping activities till financial statement generation) for 3rd party clients in Indian market (to begin with), however we have plans to start working with international clients at later stages
- work on MIS reporting, and provide necessary support to client in budgeting and working capital management, wherever required
- dealing with client specific various accounting software, e.g., Tally, Quick books, Sage or Oracle R12, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics etc.
- support PwC Tabulate ERP implementation team in implementing Tabulate ERP, wherever required
- co-ordinates, supports and assists finance head and auditor of clients
- have knowledge on Indian accounting concepts and standards
- support automation activities in book keeping services.
Education and Experience:
- good understanding of finance & accounting processes under one of the ERP system –Microsoft Dynamics Navision/Quick books/Sage/Tally etc.
- working knowledge of accounting related business processes within a complex and domestic / international environment
- ready to work with start-ups & greenfield operations
- strong team-player who easily interacts with different involved functions and enablers
- good communication skills (written and verbal)
- quick learner
- well versed with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- self-driven and self- motivated person
Qualification : ACCA student at least 9 papers passed