Marks Sattin are working alongside a well–known business in Worksop who are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to provide financial analysis and support to all departments within their head office. The role will ensure timely and accurate production of company financial reports of Management Accounts, Balance Sheet, Statutory Accounts, Business Plans and forecast.
- Assistance in the timely and accurate production of the year–end accounts in accordance with accepted accounting practice
- Provide financial support to other functions within the team
- Produce management information including Business Review, Business Plan, Board packs, KPIs, dashboards, trackers and forecasts
- Review trends and current performance, identifying risks and opportunities within the head office departments and wider business
- Ownership of costs areas within the Management Accounts including analysis and commentary on period and performance against budget and forecast.
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Preparation of forecast and budget data for relevant areas of responsibility including liaising with the respective departments
- Provide assurance to management and auditors over approach and methodology with regard to year end processes
- Analytical modelling to evaluate proposals for capital spend, critically reviewing and making appropriate recommendations
- Ensure treatment of capital is consistent with company policy
- Provide financial support, insight and analysis on key strategic projects
- Provide financial support and analysis on ad hoc activities
- Identify and implement controls to manage risks both financial and operational
- Continual review of accounts processes to improve efficiency
If you are an ambitious and analytical Part Qualified Accountant then apply now or get in touch for more details.