Assistant Audit Manager RBWM
Assistant Audit Manager RBWM HSBC China
Internal Audit (IAD)
Group Internal Audit provides independent assurance to management and the Risk and Audit Committees that HSBC’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are designed appropriately and are operating effectively.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to the audit process by joining audit project teams to independently conduct comprehensive reviews and assessment of systems and control procedures and ensure high audit standards are maintained with a proper balance between risk and reward;
- Provide an independent appraisal of the risk and the adequacy of risk management of the auditee through audit process; and escalate the significant issues relating to reputation, legal, credit, operational and compliance risks in the auditable entities when they arise;
- Ensure the quality and efficiency of the audit service and ad hoc assignments;
- Provide administrative and quality assurance support to the audits;
- Contribute to ensure that the team keeps up-to-date with the developments of the business and the risks that it is exposed to;
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk.
任职条件 To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- A high level of professional integrity and independence is expected.
- University degree or above.
- Internal Audit, Banking or Accounting qualification is preferable.
- Proven experience of successful project management, utilizing relevant tools and techniques to prioritize and ensure consistent delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.HSBCAXS/AS/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited