Vitality, Credit Controller, Bournemouth, GBPCompetitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground–breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality as our Credit Controller, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long–term career
– Our award winning private medical insurance
– Comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 Days annual leave+ Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
– Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Credit Controller you will assist the Credit Control team to monitor and drive down the balance of lower value commission debtors, liaise with intermediaries to negotiate repayment, be proactive in identifying potential risks and report to stakeholders.
Responsibilities as our Credit Controllerinclude:
– Liaising with intermediaries to collect outstanding payments over the phone
– Ensuring ledgers are chased to agreed timescales
– Investigating and resolving queries
– Prepare and distribute statements and reports
– Updating information on the in–house systems
– Conducting due diligence monitoring checks on intermediary firms
Skills and Experience required of our Credit Controller:
– PC literate with good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and transactional accounting software
– Sound organisational, communication written and verbal, influencing and interpersonal skills
– Understanding of financial services sector and credit risks present in life assurance transactions
– Credit control/ credit management qualifications (e.g. Institute of Credit Management)
Working for Vitality as our Credit Controller you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 24th May 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Credit Controller please click 'apply' today.