Assistant Manager (Tenancy & Assets Management)
Founded in the year 1984 by Tan Sri Dato' Seri Vincent Tan Chee Yioun, Berjaya Corporation Berhad is one of Malaysia’s largest dynamic and expanding conglomerate with its wide array of core business activities, including financial services, consumer marketing & retail, hotels, resorts, & recreation development, property investment & development, gaming & lottery, motor trading & distribution, food & beverage, and telecommunication.
BERJAYA means SUCCESS in Bahasa Malaysia and reflects the success and Malaysian character of the Berjaya Corporation's core businesses. Our symbol made up of closely interwoven B's represent our strong foundation and the constant synergy taking place within the Berjaya Corporation group of companies. Each B faces a different direction, depicting the varied strengths of the companies that make up the Berjaya Corporation group of companies.
Today, Berjaya Corporation Berhad and its affiliates have a total employee strength of more than 40,000. In Berjaya, we believe in the personal and professional development of our employees, which is why we are constantly striving to provide a cross-functional environment, as well as endless development and upskilling opportunities to our employees to bring out their fullest potential and grow together with the company. In Berjaya, we are not the practitioners of success, we are the success!
WHY JOIN US?
In Berjaya, we take pride in shaping individuals into great leaders. With a combined employee strength of more than 40,000 worldwide, we are committed to create a compelling Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and strive to be an "Employer of Choice". Through Berjaya's Employee Value Proposition (EVP), we show what it means to be part of Berjaya. We value our people and we strive to connect, inspire, and empower our employees to achieve greater success together.
Connecting you to a broad spectrum of opportunities and people from our diversified businesses.
Inspiring you to make positive changes and achieve greater impact together.
Empowering you to grow and develop to become your best in creating a better future."
Tenancy of Properties
- To implement and follow up on planning to ensure property is rented to fullest capacity.
- To monitor and ensure prompt collection of monthly rental for all rented properties.
- To monitor and ensure all tenancy documentations are in order and input into computerized system accurately.
Disposal of Properties
- To identify and market properties for disposal to achieve higher revenue stream for company.
- To follow through the process of disposal of properties from approval, documentation, etc.
Acquisition of Properties
- To seek and identify potential properties for development and capital growth.
- To conduct market studies/review and recommend to Management for properties to acquire.
- To follow through the process of acquisition of properties from approval, documentation, etc.
- To source, negotiate and recommend to appoint valuers for valuation.
- To provide and support for indication of market value/rental.
Land Administration Matters
- Attend to land compulsory acquisition matters.
- Liaise with land office and municipal councils on matters relating to land titles ie replacement, re-issuance, quit rent and assessment related matters.
Maintenance and Administration of Properties
- To conduct periodic checks to ensure properties are upkept and well maintained at all times.
- Review and ensure property maintenance contracts are renewed.
- To monitor and ensure prompt payment of outgoings for the group’s properties.
- To monitor and ensure the group’s property listing is updated and upkept.
- Assist to prepare property reports, update and write-up.
- Assist on providing details for land insurance renewal on properties and coordinate on claims on insurance.
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Property/Estate Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ working experience preferably in related field.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to speak Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Independent, self-motivated, committed and results-oriented.
- Possess good interpersonal and communications skills, able to communicate well with employees.
- Willing to work weekends and public holidays (if required).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.