- Lead the finance team to prepare the monthly financial statements / reporting and review the financials to ensure the reporting meet the requirement of corporate and regional office
- Ensure all the deliverables are in compliance with local statutory requirement and the reporting requirements from Corporate and Regional office.
- Supervisor the finance team and closely work with Accounting Shared Service center for the daily financial operations to ensure operation efficiency.
- Identify areas for improvement of internal control and ensure financial integrity of the operations.
- Review operational policies/procedures and make recommendations to drive management excellence
- Work closely with FP&A on financial forecast & analysis and budget preparation
- Co-ordinate with other functions to resolve issues relate to company.
- Liaise with bankers/shareholders and secure necessary funding for operations, monitor cash flow of both HK and Macau office
- Ensure conformance with applicable law/regulations, liaise with auditors and external regulators including tax, company secretary and customs
- Preparation of year end audited statutory accounts and liaise with auditors
- Perform tax computations and preparation of corporate tax returns and other taxation statements for HK and Macau offices. Take a proactive part in group tax planning.
- Responsible for implementation of new processes and system
- Be a key business partner to country management, regional officers and other functions
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting & Finance or equivalent qualification.
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification. At least 5 years of experience with minimum of 3 years working experience in international audit firm and 3 years in supervisory role. Strong understanding of US GAAP and SOX. Knowledge and exposure of ERP system such as Oracle and Hyperion system is a bonus. Strong Excel skills.
Language Skills / Reasoning Ability
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese. Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Possess good business acumen Confident and independent Able to work under pressure. Attention to details, numeric, ability to train and develop people.