Finance and Accounting Specialist
Job Title: Finance & Accounting Specialist
Level: 9 - Specialist / Team Lead
Accenture Central Holding Controllership (CHC) entities are set up to incorporate, to finance, to participate in, to manage and to supervise enterprises and companies. This role will join the existing CHC team in Dublin providing additional support to the CHC entities.
The responsibilities of the Finance Specialist will be
- Supervise and participate in the General Ledger processes including:
- Reconciliation and analysis of accounts
- Month End Review, Process & Reporting
- Internal Controls (Sarbanes Oxley)
- Oversee monthly/annual royalty process and IP spend
- Integrated Forecasting Solutions updates for CHC entities
- Other ad hoc reporting
- Lead, supervise and coach analysts on CHC Holdings F&A team
- Build relationship with Country Controller, Global Tax Group, Intercompany Group and local Controllerships on various finance matters and provide support with ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Tax accounting, forecasting and reporting
- Support statutory accounts process
- Ensure that all reporting and deliverables are accurate and issued on a timely basis.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications
- Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Analytical and computer skills preferably MS Office
- Competent with Excel and Access
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Customer focused
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Strong team working skills
- Prior experience of SAP an advantage
- Fluency in English is required
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable.
- Min. 3+ years’ experience in an accounting environment
- Professionally qualified or pursuing qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or relevant experience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.