Permanent Credit Controller
Portfolio Credit Control are looking for 3 x Credit Controllers to join a rapidly expanding Employment Law business based in Manchester City Centre due to expansion.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join an award winning and market leading company that supports development and invests in their employees.
My client are looking for an ambitious and driven candidate who wants to learn and progress their career, and someone who can contribute whilst bringing energy and vibrancy to the team.
This role is currently paying GBP21,000 + GBP3000 Bonus along with 26 days holidays including your birthday, plus 8 days bank holidays, opportunities to support further development, profit share scheme and lots of additional benefits.
You would be part of a new team of 3 Credit Controllers following an acquisition, responsible for your allocation of a total ledger of GBP3 million, across approx. 400 accounts, where you would be expected to make around 40 calls per day, building a relationship with your clients and have involvement in the end to end credit control process including allocating cash, proactively chasing outstanding invoices and resolving queries.
- Contacting clients in relation to their overdue accounts using the Credit Control workflow system
- Deal with all incoming queries regarding accounts contracts enquiries and keeping accurate and timely records
- Processing debit/credit card payments
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure internal processes operate as smoothly as possible
- Processing account adjustments