Payroll Analyst - French
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big.
- Experience working in a high volume French Payroll function is essential
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong technical skills, quick to learn new systems
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and quickly adjust to changes
- Good organisation skills, ability to lead time and priorities effectively and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication for all levels of staff
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Complete the day to day payroll operational tasks and co-ordinate payroll closes for France
- Month end reporting and posting of payroll to SAP general ledger including completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and journal bookings to GL
- Completing and coordinating tax year ends for various European regions
- Implementing and keeping controls over all documentation and processes in line with SOX requirements
- Engage in European Payroll Projects and work in testing and UAT cycles
- Drive operational improvements and standardisations across the payroll function
- Work closely with local Payroll Vendors, Store Managers, HR, Compliance, Systems teams and any other relevant business partners to ensure all issues are addressed
- Complete induction and training for new hires and ensure ongoing training is available for any existing team members.
- Ensure all desktop procedures & process notes are updated and maintained for any process or legislative changes.
- Work with Payroll Systems team to identify issues in payroll that require development and provide input to requirements for any proposed system changes.
- Support UAT test cycles as directed by your manager. Lead and troubleshoot any issues to ensure timely resolution of issues.
Education & Experience
- Working knowledge of SAP Payroll and Kronos Timekeeping a plus
- Fluent French and English
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.