Finance Director –Construction and Building Services Group – West London
A growing, successful and sizeable GBPmulti–million construction and building services company. They have a wide range of blue chip, mid size and smaller customers.
The Finance Director reports to the Managing Director and will work closely with the board. This is the key leadership finance role with involvement across the company's operations and management of the finance team. Responsibilities include:
- leading the finance team and ensuring rigorous financial control, management, financial and statutory reporting.
- financial planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- financial analysis and project review.
- finance systems development.
- commercial and strategic finance advice to the board.
- Ad hoc projects and review of investment cases.
Candidates should be technically strong with a robust, hands on and commercial outlook. Previous finance director / CFO experience in the construction, building, contracting or closely related sectors is strongly preferred. You will be a proven leader and enjoy working across the company operations, interacting with a broad range of management and staff, with a "roll the sleeves up" mentality.
This is an opportunity to join a sizeable and growing organisation, offering great prospects for commercial involvement and earning potential.