Finance Director Manufacturing Lincolnshire
Brewster Partners are supporting a market leading manufacturing business in Lincolnshire in their search for a Finance Director. This business holds a prominent position within their chosen market, with a recognised brand and a long established customer base, and they are poised to recruit a Finance Director who can drive the next stage of their development.
The Finance Director will have broad responsibility that stretches well beyond the financial arena, and the key duties can be summarised as below:
- Form a peer–to–peer relationship with the leadership team consisting of Ops Director, Commercial Director and Business Unit Heads
- Take a lead on financial planning matters and ensure the Managing Director and senior management are updated and well–informed in a timely manner
- Ensure open channels of communication between Group and divisional management are maintained
- Formulating robust financial targets and budgets and challenging the business on maximising their performance
- Ensuring a strong financial controls framework is adhered to at all times
- Managing 3rd party external relationships with banks, insurers, regulatory bodies etc
- Overall responsibility for purchasing and IT functions
- Day to day leadership of the finance function, ensuring the team are motivated and continually developed
The ideal candidate for this role will meet the below criteria:
- Qualified finance leader with significant experience in a financial leadership role
- Experience of the manufacturing sector is a must, ideally multi–process manufacturing
- Experience of reporting into a Group structure or parent company would be strongly preferred
- Must be a well–rounded, high calibre finance professional with a strong operational / commercial finance bias
- Competitive salary with executive benefits comprising car allowance and bonus
If this is a role that interests you and you feel you have the required skill set and experience to take on this opportunity, please apply ASAP or email your application and CV to .
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at more information on Jobs or Recruitment.