Ntegra is an innovative UK based IT Consultancy providing Advisory, Change & Integration and Digital services to clients across Europe and the US. UK clients include FTSE 100 & 250 businesses spanning industries such as Retail, Telecoms, Energy and Media.
The Role - Financial Controller
The Financial Controller will be the primary source of financial support to the business, being responsible for the production of accurate and timely financial information, including budgeting and forecasting, and the daily financial operations. As part of the senior management team, the individual will be instrumental to the growth of the business, including strategic initiatives. Ntegra is growing organically through outstanding customer relationships; so needs a FC who can shape and grow along with the business with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibility for the daily financial operations of the business, including:
- Maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers
- Credit control and responding to internal and external queries
- With HR, management of payroll
- Management, monitoring and forecasting of cash flows
- Maintenance of the accounting system
- Monthly close process and the accurate and timely dissemination of financial information, including a board pack and financial commentary
- Proposal, agreement and maintenance of financial policies and procedures, such as a delegation of authority matrix.
- Define, monitor and improve internal processes and controls to ensure the safeguarding of assets and proper financial reporting. This will include management of external audit requirements and production of statutory accounts.
- Management of tax compliance and planning. This includes accurate and timely filing of VAT, PAYE and corporate tax returns as well as working with advisors on tax planning opportunities, such as R&D tax credits and option plans.
- Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting cycle of the business, working with budget holders and the board of directors. As well as production of the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, this will include the review of actual performance with budget holders and agreement of any actions to be taken to resolve budget variances.
- Working with the senior management team and the wider business, develop, maintain and improve KPI dashboards.
- Be a financial business partner to the CEO & COO
- Qualified Accountant, preferably ACCA, ACA
- Strong interpersonal skills and used to working with people at all levels, both internal and external
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken form
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with, team, system and process transitions
- Ability to plan and manage resources against clearly understood business priorities.
All CVs received will be treated as direct applications. As we receive a high volume of applications, it may not be possible for us to respond to everyone. If you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.