TAX ASSISTANT – HCMC OFFICE 2018
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 160 staffs nationwide.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Given our significant growth and development of Tax advisory service, we are seeking for Tax Assistants HCMC Office. The position will be responsible for efficient tax compliant service, tax planning opportunities to clients from various industries.
Join the 18,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 86 countries.
We are searching for candidates who are expected to:
- Provide assistance to Tax Seniors and Tax Managers in handling taxation and tax-related matters
- Do research in response to the clients’ queries
- Draft concise, well written short response/report using appropriate business and technical language
- Work with the competent authorities on behalf of the clients
- Regularly update the current status to Seniors/Managers in charge
Candidates for the position of Tax Assistant need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in accounting, finance, legal or law
- Computer literacy and good command of English
- Good interpersonal, communication and multi-tasking skills
- Good understanding of the legal system, law and rule making procedures
- Team player skills and working under pressure
- Commitment to develop your talents and knowledge into new areas
If you are interested in this position, please email to email@example.com the following documents by August 30th, 2018:
- Cover letter in English
- C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
Email Subject: Tax Assistant_Full name
MAZARS HEAD OFFICE
Ho Chi Minh Office
10th Floor – Viet Dragon Tower – 141 Nguyen Du – District 1 – Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam
Tel: +84 (28) 38 24 14 93 – Fax: +84 (28) 38 22 87 99
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.