Berry Recruitment are currently looking for self–motivated and driven Credit Controllers to join our client on an initial period of 6 months, our clients large and fast growing company is based in Taunton.
If your working background is within Credit Control or Finance, you are self–motivated, driven and work well under pressure then Berry Recruitment Exeter have a fantastic opportunity for you.
The main objective of the role is to chase outstanding invoices due to the company whilst ensuring that all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
You will work as part of the Credit Control Team and chase debt as well as interact with customers. You will proactively manage customer accounts and ensure that all correspondence is fully recorded.
Efficiently manage internal and external customer queries in a timely manner and ensure that Health and Safety measures are adhered to at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Proactively follow up on collection targets and report to the Credit Control Team Leader any issues which may prevent those targets from being met.
* Maintain integrity of customer accounts, place customer accounts on and off hold and put Credit Limit recommendations in place based on customers account history.
* Assist with making Card Payments.
* Resolve queries in a prompt and timely manner.
* Ensure all customer correspondence and interaction is recorded fully and accurately.
The successful candidate will have had previous opportunity of working as a Credit Controller or within Finance/Accounts. Strong knowledge regarding Credit Control as well as working as part of a busy team would be advantageous.
Be able to meet targets, fully IT literate with excellent numerical and written/verbal skills.
Adaptable and able to learn new processes quickly whilst maintaining high accuracy standards at all times. Be resilient and a natural problem solver whilst being able to understand and support others.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
* Initial employment of 6 months with a strong probability of extension.
* A pro rata salary of GBP18,100 per annum.
* Working week: Monday to Friday 08:30–17:00 with one hour each day allocated for lunch.
* Free On–Site Parking
* Great Working Environment and Atmosphere & Modern Offices.
If you or someone you know is looking for a full or part time position within a stable and growing organisation, able to offer support and career progression then make sure you contact Berry Recruitment Exeter today. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn for new and exciting job opportunities.