A great permanent opportunity for a full time Finance Analyst role based in Macclesfield.
Working for a well established, successful and growing organisation. Based in a friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Support in the provision of financial reporting and analysis to the business
- Support decision making in the Commercial teams
- Analysing data to monitor performance and highlight trends
- Support the production of weekly and monthly financial reporting packs
- Develop, produce and review KPIs and Financial information
- Cost base savings and efficiency's for operational and support functions
- Support routine month end review processes
- To take responsibility for specific projects to support the development of the division
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment - Essential
- Have excellent communications skills - Essential
- Be part ACCA or CIMA qualified - Desirable
- Have excellent MS Excel skills - Desirable
This role is looking to pay from £30,000 to £32,000 per annum + Parking + Pension + Study support