Page Personnel are currently representing a fast growing and ambitious retail business who are looking for an interim Payroll Manager to join them as soon as possible. The role will be based in their offices in Manchester City Centre, for an initial 6 months period.
An international business who are market leaders in what they do.
As a Payroll Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Finance, responsible for effectively managing and processing the payroll process. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing manual calculations including SSP, SMP, annual leave, and other statutory payments
- Liaise with key stakeholders to identify and contribute to process changes
- Fully comply with HMRC regulations
- Process pension auto-enrolment
- Provide ad-hoc support for on-going projects
- Ad-hoc duties to support the HR Department
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work- Essential
- Have previous experience within a similar role- Essential
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written- Essential
- Have strong working knowledge of payroll and employee legislation's- Essential
£32,000-£35,000 + city centre location + initial 6 months contract + close to public transport links