Finance Director Hospitality M&A
Interim Finance Director | Hospitality | M&A
Harmonic are proud to be recruiting on behalf of one of London's most well renowned bar / restaurant chains.
The group currently turnover just over GBP20 million and have established a reputation for their state–of–the–art venues and lively restaurants.
The company are currently doing a complex but small/medium transaction to merge with another. Whilst they are well supported from a legal perspective, they are looking for a driven and experience Finance Director to help them negotiate and model the transfers.
This role will require someone that is very commercially astute and has an excellent understanding of lease negotiations and company mergers, ideally in the hospitality sector.
- Support negotiation for multiple leases
- Balance sheet interrogation
- Create a model forecasting the profit and revenue which they can then present to the bank
- Act as the main point of contact for the bank throughout the process
- Provide full detailed commentary on existing P&L's
- Develop a deck for internal investors to explain these forecasts and the benefits of the transaction
What you need:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Hospitality / retail experience
- Solid understating of leases
- Previous M&A experience
- Excellent financial modelling skillsets
- Exceptional Excel skills
What we'd like to see
- Previous experience leading a hospitality merger / acquisition
- Experience exiting SME's
Contract: 3–6 months (extensions or permanent opportunity likely if working out for all parties)
Day Rate: GBP450 – GBP600
Please feel free to circulate this amongst your friends and contacts.