Finance Director Independent Beverage Scale-Up London
Finance Director | Independent Beverage Scale–Up | London
Harmonic are delighted to be working exclusively with a scaling beverage brand on the hire of their first Finance Director. This is an excellent opportunity to join the Leadership Team and have a seat on the board in one of the UK's fastest growing beverage brands.
The business has raised significant investment and expects to grow at a rate of 100% over the next few years, with plans to later devise an exit strategy. They expect to reach a turnover of GBP11million this year as they are on the cusp of becoming a household name, having already delivered incredible growth and brand reputation within a short time frame. They are based in state–of–the–art offices in South West London and have a dynamic company culture.
The business has aggressive growth plans so an ability to be adaptable, operationally– minded and a passion for building, coaching and scaling finance teams is essential. They are looking for someone who is commercially astute that understands the KPI and reporting metrics that are required in a high performing F&B business.
- Responsible for building out the finance function within the business
- Responsibility for driving Forecasting and Planning
- Implementation of a Budgeting cycle
- Redesign Forecasting and MI production to provide more in–depth analysis of complex Sales Data
- Oversee and manage the production of Monthly Management account
- Lead the production of Investor reporting
- Build Financial Reporting tools to report on stock and inventory
- Work closely with the Founders on negotiating with suppliers etc
- Work with External Advisors providing support on complex International Tax and Transfer Pricing issues
- Liaise with HMRC and ensure the business is compliant with International Sales Tax
- Take responsibility for producing Statutory Accounts (IFRS and UK GAAP)
- Experience in a food or beverage scale up
- Commercially astute
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
- GBP80,000–90,000 plus equity
Please get in touch at or give me a call on .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.