Graduate Payments Analyst
On behalf of a market leading business in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Graduate Payments Analyst to join their expanding finance team.
My client is based within walking distance of the train station in Reading and offer an incredibly fast paced and ambitions environment for someone to join.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Managing a portfolio of projects and providing oversight on the entire process. Ability to form remote relationships with colleagues across the globe, consider indirect influences on your work and manage these.
- Highlighting aged invoices and financial risks - give reasons why for any delays
- Data quality control, ensuring batches are scheduled as per contracts and meeting the budgets
- Project reconciliations
- Payment cycle target trending - ensuring the studies are meeting the target for each step in the payment cycle
- Providing high level of customer service to internal project teams and assisting them in any project related issues by finding resolution. Ability to influence others and ensure that key actions are taken
- Track and report metric data flagging nonstandard issues to project teams / line manager
- Provide assistance to other team members as required, to ensure the group meets targets.
- Check that appropriate approvals are obtained for set up and payment process.
- Provide support and participate in teams handling various routine tasks.
- Provide standard reports and run KPI for the project teams
To be considered for the role in their Accountancy department you must posses the following:
- Be educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Have had some exposure to a finance department and analytical role
- Intermediate excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A driven and ambitious personality
A unique opportunity to progress within a supportive and constructive working environment.
Full Study Support
Clear Progression Path