Assistant Management Accountant
- Assistant Management Accountant
- We seek someone with experience working as an Assistant Management Accountant
Our client is a highly successful Pharmaceutical business based within Burton-on-trent. They have a multimillion pound turnover and a large finance team. They have a large spacious bustling office and a fantastic company culture. The office is a lovely modern work space.
This is a temporary position for 6 months, but has great scope to be a permanent position. They are looking for someone with experience working as an Assistant Management Accountant. They are looking for ambitious individuals as this role has the opportunity to be taken on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Month end journal preparation and posting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with intercompany
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Some business partnering
- Monthly analysing the profit and loss sheet
- Assist with reporting
- Preparation of monthly cost reports
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within one week of applying
- Have worked within an Assistant Management Accountant position
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for a minimum of a 6 month period in Burton-on-trent. It is a great chance for you to work in a great business with great growth opportunities. The client is paying up to £24,000 dependant on experience.