Manager - Global GS Finance - 9 month FTC
Job Title: Manager - Global GS Finance - 9 month FTC
Level: 7- Manager
- Strong communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Demonstrate strong financial management and business advisory skills
- Highly organized, self-motivating and innovative with the ability to influence change
- Good analytical skills, detailed working knowledge of Excel essential
- Flexibility to work across all time zones and cultures due to global nature of the job; Frequent interaction with senior leadership
- Degree / Professional qualification plus experience in a Finance Function
- Responsible for targeting, planning and forecasting of Accenture’s Infrastructure, including Workplace, Local Image, Technology Support, and providing guidance to Functional leads on cost efficiency and areas of improvement.
- Providing advisory support, strategy, consultation and direction on all Finance related issues affecting Geographic Services
- Work on ad-hoc analysis and operational projects as needed
- Preparation & Reporting of Geographic Services Budgets & Forecast in line with Accenture deliverables. Responsible for driving the quarterly/annual financial targeting process
- Develop working relationships with Geographic Unit Finance leads and Accenture Global Finance teams while providing support regards the Accenture economic model
- Preparation of the monthly business variance analysis explaining variances to budget
- Analyzing run rates and spend analysis versus plan while preparing quantitative and qualitative analysis around minimizing risks and costs
- Preparing management information including Key metrics on a regular basis.
- Manage and develop team of 2 specialists and 1 analyst
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.