Accounts Senior / Supervisor
The role will be client facing and involve using cloud software and apps to assist with clients compliance needs along with ad hoc projects. The expectation is that you will grow with the firm to manage your own portfolio of clients.
Our client pride themselves on three aspects, they are: Customer service, Accuracy of their work and company culture. They excel at everything they do and are very ambitious to continue to grow their client based through referrals and recommendations!
Truly a brilliant business to join, if you are interested in Cloud Accounting and progressing your career. They also pay commission. (This isn't a KPI)
The key responsibilities for Accounts Senior / Supervisor based in Bristol are:
- Assist with client set-up on Xero and Receiptbank with scope to become the "champion"
- Preparation of limited company year-end accounts (FRS102 and FRS105) and associated corporation tax returns up to Manager Review stage using TaxCalc
- Preparation of client VAT returns, agreement with client and submission to HMRC using Xero
- Maintaining client bookkeeping and records on Xero
- Assist with client payroll and CIS submissions
- Preparation of sole trader accounts and Directors' personal tax returns
- Provide advice and assistance to clients on a daily basis in relation to their companies
The successful candidate for this Accounts Senior / Supervisor based in Bristol will be/have:
- Finalist or Newly Qualified ACCA or ACA
- At least 3 years' working in practice
- Ambitious and customer/client orientated
- Experience of using Xero is a must and Receiptbank desirable
- Must have knowledge of FRS102(1a) and FRS105 along with preparation of limited company accounts
- Payroll and CIS experience advantageous
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Able to manage client deadlines and prioritising of work
- Ability to forge strong relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Requirement to drive to client premises
Our Client provide an excellent company culture and a very substantive benefits package.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent commission scheme
- Company pension
- Strong focus on personal development
- Free Parking
- Flexible Working