Director, Reward Advisory, People Services
2 days left
- Full time
KPMG’s People Services team provides compensation-, and employment-, related advice and insights to clients that help organisations attract, engage and retain their key executives and broader workforce, with a particular focus on internationally mobile employees.
Our highly experienced team provides a comprehensive mix of advice and tax-led services to meet employers’ mobility and compensation needs. We develop tailored strategies and innovative solutions to enable organisations to achieve strategic business and workforce requirements.
We continually review the alignment of our services against changing client needs, market developments and the changing regulatory requirements.
We are seeking a person who understands the drivers of industry and company performance, and can use this to guide and shape performance and reward strategies that help the business achieve its key results and outcomes for shareholders.
- Develop and promote KPMG’s Reward Advisory offering by providing insights and solutions that help organisations attract, engage and retain their workforce
- Give strategic advice to clients on Reward matters, including design and implementation of bonus and long-term incentives for senior management
- Taking a significant role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members
- Use knowledge of relevant non-tax legal, financial and business information
- Regularly expand their knowledge of the tax business and keep up-to-date with the latest business and current affairs as it relates to their clients
- Degree holder with major in Human Resources, or other relevant qualification
- Minimum of 12 years' experience in HR & Compensation & Benefit area in a multi-national corporate or professional services firm
- Experience working in professional services environment and have relationships in the industry
- Experience in handling compensation design and employee benefits and issues concerning employee remuneration e.g., equity plans, dual contracts, pensions, etc
- A proven history of managing and developing others, developing business and acting autonomously
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of spoken and written English. Cantonese and Mandarin language skills are a plus
- Possess good client relationship skills
- Well-organized with ability to meet multiple deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-starter and good team player
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.