6 days left
- Part time
This role will involve being hands on with month end, journals, forecasting and budgeting to overall support the Senior Managers in driving the financial performance.
Page Finance are delighted to be assisting a large organisation based North of Birmingham to find a Finance Manager to support them on a long term contact.
- Provide full and accurate financial information, decision support, financial guidance and advice, insight and commercial challenge
- Support the business area in developing annual budgets and forecasting
- Producing quarterly / ad hoc re-forecasts
- Effective and efficient accounting, producing timely and accurate numbers
- Produce costs, revenues, balance sheet and cash flows for accounts
- Analyse results vs budget/prior years and understand performance drivers
- Part Qualified or working towards your professional qualifications ( ACCA,CIMA)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
- Ability to integrate information and make decisions quickly
- Strong communications skills - written and verbal
12 months +
This role offers up to £35,000, on site parking and additional benefits.