Credit Controller - Part Time
Charles Hunter Associates is looking for a disciplined and driven individual to join us as a Credit Controller on a part time basis.
With this role, you have the opportunity to work from home or in our central Reading office for 2.5 days a week.
This role would suit somebody who is professional and driven but requires a flexible work pattern.
- Maintain the company sales ledger to ensure all invoices do not fall past 60 days overdue
- Frequently review, confirm and update all payment / invoicing procedures with new and existing customers
- Maintain the company credit control system to ensure timely chasing communication with customers
- Update and utilise the company pay and bill system, making adjustments where required on any errors and reporting the results
- Update and utilise our Xero accounting software to review the aged debtor details for the business
- Report weekly to the business Senior Management Team with ledger updates
- Regularly liaise with via telephone and email all relevant customers on the sales ledger to ensure timely payment of invoices owed to the business
- Where required, escalate non payment to relevant parties to ensure issues are resolved when necessary
- Work closely with our payroll team to ensure the occurrence of errors are mitigated at all costs
Experience Required –
- At least 2 years of experience of working as a Credit Controller
- Preferably experience of working within the recruitment industry or a sales organisation
- Strong telephone and communication skills
- Confident and able to deal with difficult and demanding situations
- Self–motivated and proven experience in excelling in a Credit Control position
The role will be Part Time, 2.5 days a week on days to be pre–agreed. If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply now!