Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Accountancy team in Virginia Water for a period of at least 8 weeks
Our client, a well known & growing organisation based in Virginia Water are looking to add an Accounts Payable Clerk to their Accountancy team
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Accountancy team in Virginia Water
- Matching, batching and inputting invoices.
- Ensure all invoices, upon receipt are logged in the finance system
- Ensure all invoices are matched up to purchase orders, delivery notes and source documents.
- Where applicable, to input invoices by budget holder using the batch function
- To distribute batches to budget holders for authorisation on a timely basis.
- To ensure all invoices awaiting approval are returned promptly and followed up where necessary.
- To communicate to the Financial controller any issues prior to inclusion in payment runs.
- To ensure all invoices received for a given accounting period have been recorded in the system.
- Ensure all costs are recognised in the finance system through VAT invoices.
- Ensure all new supplier account requests have been authorised by the budget holder and Financial controller.
- Regular review of purchase ledger accounts for credit balances, sales ledger contra's and invoices in query.
- Ensure all accounts not on standard payment terms have been agreed and authorised by the Financial Controller.
A successful candidate will be avialable on short notice & have some experience with the above.
Salary £20,000 - £25,000